Welcome to the UnitingCare Health’s online admission service. Patients can use this online service to submit their admission details in advance for faster hospital check in.
The information we collect on admission is determined in part by Commonwealth legislation, Queensland legislation, our contracts with Health Funds and the requirements of our accrediting bodies.
To ensure your privacy and confidentiality, admission details will be encrypted and securely transmitted to our hospital admission staff. Your details will be reviewed by our registered nurse and if we have all the necessary details, your medical record will be prepared before your arrival at the hospital. If needed, we might contact you to obtain further details.
It is estimated that the booking process will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes if you have the following admission details ready:
- Personal and Next of kin details
- Email address
- Medicare Card
- General practitioner details
- Private health insurance and level of cover, or
- Workcover / Third party, or
- Veterans Affairs, or
- Self funding - Please contact the hospital to obtain an estimate of costs for the admission
- Pharmacy Benefit Card and/or Safety Net Card (if relevant)
- Pension Card (if relevant)
- Past medical and surgical history
- Current medications
- Details of your home environment and carer arrangements
- Details of an Enduring Power of Attorney or Advanced Health Directive (if relevant)
While filling the online admission form, please do not leave it inactive for more than 30 minutes. For security reasons, your session will be ended and your data will be lost.
Do not use the back button of your browser. Please use the previous button at the bottom of the form to navigate back.